Ephesians - 3:1-13
- This mystery was revealed by God to Paul: in Christ the Gentiles are fully included in God’s family. (1-7)
- The grace given to Paul was to proclaim Christ to the Gentiles and shed light on this mystery. (8-13)
- God wants to reveal Himself to us.
- God reveals Himself to us so we can respond to His direction for our life.
The Big Idea: God wants to reveal Himself to us so we can respond to Him in relationship.
1. In your own words, what is “the mystery of Christ” that Paul is referring to?
2. Have you ever felt like God was a mystery, that He was hidden, or too difficult to understand?
3. How does God reveal Himself to us? How has He revealed Himself to you?
4. What do you think God might be revealing to you at this time in your life?
Questions & NotesDownload File
Click Here For Content Archives